One of the most successful franchises ever, Star Wars has become a cult with the faithful fan following it has. Meet a Star Wars fan, engage him in a galactic conversation and watch him get lost like a child in a candy store! But, before you get lost in a galaxy far, far away, here are 5 amazing facts you didn’t know about Star Wars.
May the facts be with you!
1. Yoda has a first name – it’s.. wait for it… Minch!
He doesn’t seem too happy either!
2. No physical clone trooper outfits were ever produced for the films. Every clone trooper seen in all Star Wars films were created with Computer-Generated Imagery (CGI).
Talk about technological advancements back in the day!
3. The Polynesian island of Niue accepts collectible coins, with Star Wars embossed characters, as a legal currency.
We’d be rich!
4. The phrase “I have a bad feeling about this” is said in every film.
The bad feelings seem to have had good results!
5. Many of the buildings created as sets to be used in shots of Tatooine, still exist in Tunisia. In fact, some of them are used by locals as houses.
In India we call this MHADA Scheme!
Got some more interesting facts to share? Comment below!