The level of idiosyncrasy of statements a photographer hears is directly proportional to the size of the camera he/she owns! If you’re a photographer, we are sure you must have heard atleast one of the following statements, if not all.
Here are 5 Things Every Photographer Is Tired Of Hearing:
1. “Can you make me look thinner?”
“Can you get your lazy a** off the bed?”
2. “Beautiful pictures! You must have an amazing camera.”
“You must have an amazing sense of humour.”
3. “Your work is easy, you just have to press a button.”
“How about NO?”
4. “Shoot me for free, I’ll promote you.”
“WHAT did you just say!?”
5. “Why is the background so blurred?”
“It’s called Depth Of Field, my friend.”
You’ve got to share this with all your photographer friends!